Monday, May 4, 2009

Hi!

My name is Miri, and I am the chronicler of our exciting adventures on Shiloh Farm.
First, I guess, I'll introduce you to my family. My Mom, Heather, and Dad, Corey. Katie, 18; Miri, 14 (almost 15 :0) Jonathan, 11; Daniel, 9; Joshua 6 and Rosalie, 4. Also known as Miri, Jon, Danny (or Dan), Josh and Rosie.
We also have a few pets: Rory, our Golden Retriever, 4 cats (Fizzy, Kyla, Cassie and Judah) and 7 ducks, which although they have names, I won't bore you with them as they are most commonly called "the ducks".
This year, we decided to start a farm. My Dad lost his job and this was a wonderful way to earn money. He could be here all the time and we could all help!

Anyway, hope you enjoy reading about our Haystack Adventures!

~ Miri

No comments:

Post a Comment